Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Ruger P89 Review

Ruger P89 Review - Its size does make for a comfortable shooting experience, despite it weighing in at 32 oz empty and 40 oz with 15 rounds. I received my p89 as a gift used from my brother a few years ago. James has a kp89dc in 9mm and gives a range review, and also. Is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. It's probably my favorite gun. With products made in america, ruger offers consumers. Imho these are great truck/tackle box guns because of their reliability and ruggedness. The ruger p89 semi auto pistol is one of the p series developed by ruger with the series still in production today. Specifically, the p89 is an. Testing the ruger p89 series pistol. Sturm, ruger & co., inc. Sure, its heavier than new models, but the thing is a tank, its fifteen round. They are not the most refined product out there and their way to bulky for me. In this episode of tfbtv, james reviews his most favorite ruger handgun of all time, the ruger p89.

Ruger P89 Review And Price [ Updated In 2022 ]

Sure, its heavier than new models, but the thing is a tank, its fifteen round. Is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. Its size does make for a comfortable shooting experience, despite it weighing in at 32 oz empty and 40 oz with 15 rounds. Testing the ruger p89 series pistol. I received my p89 as a gift used from my brother a few years ago.